All you need is Love and more Coffee T-Shirt | Valentines Shirt
UNISEX PREMIUM T-SHIRT | BELLA + CANVAS 3001• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Please allow 3 to 5 business days for your item(s) to be fulfilled before shipment. After your item(s) have been processed, you will receive a tracking code and approximate shipping times are as follows:
- United States: Avg. 3 - 5 business days (after fulfillment).
- Canada: Avg. 7 - 10 business days (after fulfillment).
- United Kingdom: Avg. 3 - 5 business days (after fulfillment).
- Australia: Avg. 13 - 15 business days (after fulfillment).
- Rest of the world: Avg. 15 - 25 business days (after fulfillment).
All orders will originate from Charlotte, North Carolina. For European countries orders will originate in Riga, Latvia.
An additional customs and tax fee can occur on international orders. This fee is not in our control and is assessed by your local customs office. Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they apply duties and taxes to your purchases.
If your shipping method includes tracking, you’ll receive a tracking link via email when your order ships out. If you have any questions about your tracking or shipment, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept most payments including Visa, MasterCard, Paypal, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club.
Our store is powered by Shopify. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. This compliance extends to all online stores powered by Shopify.
Standard shipping for orders in the United States are shipped via USPS First Class or Priority Mail. International orders are shipped via USPS First Class International Mail.
Note: For now, we are only offering Standard shipping via USPS for US orders, and 1st Class International mail for all other countries. Expedited will be added as soon as it becomes available.
We want to ensure you're happy and you receive nothing but quality products from Vitedly. We cannot refund items damaged during the shipping process. In this event, you must file a claim with the carrier.
We offer a full refund (excluding original shipping cost) or an exchange on damaged or blemished items. If there is something wrong with your order - wrong size, wrong shirt or if your goods are in any way damaged, defective or blemished when you receive them, please do not hesitate to contact us about replacement or refund within 15 days of your delivery. Email us at email@example.com, include pictures if possible, and we'll do our best to make the returns process easy.
In the event that you'll need to return the package, please do the following:
1. Repackage your item(s) you are returning securely
(in the same box or in a box comparable to the one you received your item in).
2. Include a copy of your packing slip and the order# with the item(s) you are returning.
3. If a product is blemished or defective, it may be exchanged for items of equal value. which will be shipped to you at no additional charge.
4. Keep your tracking number to ensure the package is returned to us. We are not responsible for packages that never arrive.
At this time, we don't offer exchanges. If you’re unsure which size would fit better, check out our sizing charts—we have one for every item listed on our store.
Though rare, it's possible that an item you ordered was mislabelled. If that’s the case, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org within a week after receiving your order. Include your order number and photos of the mislabeled item, and we’ll send you a new one, or issue a refund
How we Print
Designs will be printed directly on the product with the DTG (direct-to-garment) technique that yields bold and vibrant prints.